The Scalers builds dedicated software development teams for companies worldwide. With 200+ employees across Dublin, Krakow, and Bangalore — and 15 new hires every month — we are growing fast and looking for the best to join us.
It is your opportunity to learn lots and join a truly great company with expert colleagues in India, France, the UK, Poland, and Germany!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain our Books of Accounts in QuickBooks.
- Take ownership of key accounting process such as expenses management and compliance.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Work with our HR team to run the monthly payroll and other elements of HR work related to accounting such as employees reimbursements.
- Handle the budgeting process and prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports.
- Handle all regulatory payments, including IT, TDS, PF, ESI, GST and PT.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Interact with our banking partners and regulatory agencies as required.
- Participate on invoicing and bookkeeping processes for our parent company in Europe.
- Handle documentation and filings for Foreign Inward Remittances and GST refund.
- Manage and handle the ongoing communication with the Auditor’s office and build relationship as a single point of contact.
- Keep yourself updated on the latest regulatory frameworks.
- 3+ years of practical accounting experience.
- Experience in budgeting and reporting.
- Working knowledge of Income Tax, GST, TDS, Provident Fund and PT.
- Prior experience with balance sheet finalisation appreciated.
- Experience with QuickBooks and Google Drive appreciated. If not, we will teach you.
- Bonus points: if you have worked with international companies
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional at time, task, and resource management skills.