Our Partner is Australia's leading holistic marketing services company providing data and marketing technology solutions for businesses invested in providing better customer experiences.
As afast growing company we are setting up our operations in Bangalore, we are seeking highly-skilled, professional and committed people who understand the importance of our service to customers.
As an Adobe Developer, you will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements. You will also be responsible to develop and execute multi-channel contact strategies across customer segments, touchpoint, channels.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience with requirements gathering and working closely with clients and stakeholders, including 3rd party vendors, around their Adobe implementation projects
- Ability to interact with both technical & non-technical customers to implement solutions based on defined business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to design solutions from a Systems perspective and convey that information appropriately.
- You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- 5+ years of experience administering the Adobe Campaign Classic platform in a large scale environment (on-premise): installation, configuration, integration, monitoring, system support, issue resolution and architecture
- Experience in end to end cross channel (email, sms) campaign management, production, automation and execution within agency environment
- Experience and knowledge in building responsive HTML email and landing pages, able to build HTML asset using PSD artwork
- Experience editing and troubleshooting HTML and CSS from a code level (without relying on wysiwyg editor) and experience in relational database
- Demonstrated understanding of integration of complex Enterprise environments and dynamic cloud services.
- Ability to design and manage API solutions including content contracts and naming conventions. Not restricted to any frameworks or libraries.
- Experience on working with Adobe campaign standard, Adobe Experience Cloud solution, Adobe Journey optimiser is an added advantage.
- Should have experience over ETL technology for use in Marketing Communication.
- Stay up to date on product certification and new releases, and transfer of knowledge to the team.
- Knowledge of Architectural concepts including design patterns, database design and service oriented solutions is a plus
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Having prior experience in the marketing domain is highly beneficial
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with enterprise-scale systems is a major plus
- Good attention to detail. Takes pride in delivering quality work
OPTIONAL GOOD TO HAVE (IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE)
- Certified Adobe Campaign Classic Developer
- Other Adobe products (eg AEM)
- Other Marketing Automation platform experience
Join Australia's leading holistic marketing company IVE as part of the Data-Driven Communications team, to deliver competitive advantage to our clients through the delivery of innovative 1:1 customer experiences.