Accelerate your career with The Scalers! We help businesses worldwide expand their software development operations with our unique offshore model. Intrigued? You should be...
We custom build teams of exceptional engineers tailored to the exact technical requirements needed by our partners to deliver their digital and development strategies.
Put simply, building teams is what we do best and it's what we love to do. With 250+ employees across Dublin, Krakow, and Bangalore — and 15 new hires every month, we're growing fast and only want the best to join us.
We’re looking for a highly motivated opportunity creator to join our Business Development team. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Scaler? Come and join an unstoppable team.
- Develop and execute a business development plan to target prospects in your target market.
- First 6-8 months, manage the sales cycle, from prospecting to opportunity generation and work in tandem with the Sales Director to close deals (once confident, you will manage the full sales cycle alone).
- Win new multi-year contracts with a minimum estimated revenue potential of €500K+ for year one (increasing to avg contract value > €1m).
- Build a network with tech leaders across mid-large companies in Europe (CTO / CIO / SVP Engineering / Head of Digital / Director of Transformation / Head of Software Development).
- Have a proven and creative approach to opportunity generation
- Engage with SD and the in-house marketing team to request and create custom sales collateral
- Maintain CRM and Database accuracy. Log all activities and actions and stay on top of your pipeline deliverables.
You’ll thrive in this position if…
- If you are a resilient hunter and are comfortable approaching multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy a challenge and are able to maintain a positive self-starter attitude..
- You can work as part of a team and also remotely / independently
- You want to grow within a company and see your efforts making a genuine impact
- Experienced as an individual contributor and quota carrier
- New logos / business development/deal generation experience
- Comfortable selling F2F and on-line.
- Experience selling to mid-large and enterprise companies (500+ FTE)
- Experience selling a custom, long-life solution (we are not transactional)
- Fluent written and spoken English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills