Accelerate your career with The Scalers. We help businesses worldwide expand their software development operations with our unique offshore model. Intrigued? You should be...
We custom build teams of exceptional engineers tailored to the exact technical requirements needed by our partners to deliver their digital and development strategies. This includes a white-label approach to recruiting the best product-based developers, a tried-and-tested recruitment process, HR and admin support, office set up and maintenance — as well as ongoing employee wellness and engagement support. What makes our model unique? Ownership! Our partners benefit by having direct workflow ownership of their offshore team. No resource managers, no contractors, no outsourcing, just genuine colleagues in Bangalore.
Put simply, building teams is what we do best and it's what we love to do. With 250+ employees across Dublin, Krakow, and Bangalore — and 15 new hires every month, we're growing fast and only want the best to join us.
We’re looking for a highly motivated opportunity creator to join our Business Development team. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Scaler?
Come and join an unstoppable team.
- Develop and manage a business development plan and strategy for your assigned territory.
- Build a network with tech leaders across mid-large companies in Europe (CTO / CIO / Svp Engineering / Head of Digital / Director of Transformation / Head of Software Development)
- Be a hunter! Be comfortable approaching multiple stakeholders within the same organisation until you get to the top! We won’t stop until we have a yes or a no for the key decision-maker.
- Be creative in your approach to opportunity generation, this includes creating videos to send via social media, leveraging your own network, attending online events, and being active in tech forums. stay up to date with market news.
- Research digital transformation forums and networking groups.
- Use existing networks to grow deal pipeline.
- Win new multi-year contracts with min est rev potential of €500K+ for year one (increasing to avg contract value > €1m)
- Manage the initial sales cycle, from prospecting to opportunity generation and opportunity handover to Sale Director ( be comfortable in managing full sales cycle if needed - work in tandem with SD to close the deal)
- In some cases work with Sales Director on proposal, negotiation and contract close.
- Use CRM, Linkedin, Database prospecting tools and any other technology needed to support your business generation efforts
- Maintain CRM and Database accuracy. Log all activities and actions and stay on top of your pipeline deliverables.
You’ll thrive in this position if…
- You enjoy a challenge and are able to maintain a positive self-starter attitude.
- You love prospecting, building a pipeline, leveraging contacts, and have experience selling into mid-large / enterprise
- You have a ‘hunter’ mentality and are always on the lookout for the next client.
- You are resilient, focussed and like to “get things done”
- You can work as part of a team and also remotely / independently
- You want to grow within a company and see your efforts making a genuine impact
- You are collaborative and see the value in working with other departments.
- 4-6 years of business development/deal generation experience
- Demonstrate experience selling to mid-large and enterprise companies (200-5000+ FTE)
- Demonstrate Experience selling a custom, long-life solution (we are not transactional)
- Proven track record generating opportunities and closing re-occurring revenue deals in excess of €1million
- Fluent written and spoken English (Additional language a bonus, IE: French or Dutch)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Linkedin Sales Navigator.