The Scalers helps businesses worldwide expand their software development operations with our unique offshore model. With operations in Dublin, Bangalore, Krakow and Bucharest, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up and take complete ownership of the financial operations of the organisation, working alongside and reporting to the company CEO.
The Scalers offers excellent international career opportunities and the ability to influence the direction and strategy of the organisation going forward. The CFO will assume a strategic role within the organisation and will be responsible for the day-to-day management, planning, implementation, and control of all financial activities.
- Drive the company’s financial planning.
- Production and analysis of monthly management accounts in a timely and accurate manner
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the company’s Accounting and Finance functions
- Preparation of company Financial forecasts and budgets.
- Definition of company goal and KPIs
- Responsible for the annual production of Statutory Accounts and taxation returns.
- Responsible for cost management and controls.
- Responsible for Cash Flow Forecasting and Management
- Provide CEO with timely, relevant, and transparent overall financial information and financial perspective in relation to the overall strategic direction of the business.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunity.
- Take ownership and manage the company’s EBITDA.
- Monitor and optimise commission models and pay scales.
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with applicable regulatory rules for financial and taxation reporting.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage Capital and Operating Expenditure
- Oversee the M&A activity including valuation analysis, actively participate in growth and investment opportunities.
- Accounting qualification with a recognised industry body.
- 10-15 post qualification industry experience
- Proven experience as a CFO
- Technology industry experience, ideally international experience, is an advantage.
- Ability to build and manage a fast-growing finance team.
- Self-starter with strong people management skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong communication, organisation and people skills are a key requirement.
- Ability to strategise and problem-solve.
Culture and diversity are the key pillars of this organisation. Excellence, respect, transparency and passion is what you can expect to be surrounded with.