The Scalers builds world-class software development teams for companies worldwide. With 150+ employees across London and Bangalore and 15 new hires every month, we are growing fast and looking for the best to join us.
It is your opportunity to learn a lot and join a truly great company with colleagues in Bangalore experts in their field and from all around the world- India, France, US, Germany!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Align with organizational processes, systems and culture with key business priorities, design optimal organizational structures, cultural needs and drive change management
- Work with cross-functional teams in determining approaches to matters of recruitment, compensation, HR operations, and other HR function works with the stakeholders across business units with a view of further driving the people management agenda to support the achievement of the business goals
- Independently manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Design and implement a people plan for the business and its various departments taking into account the wider HR agenda
- Develop strategies for people management, succession planning, and talent management for key roles and for stakeholders
- Actively benchmark all HR activities and suggest suitable initiatives based on industry trends
- Proven HR personnel with 5-8 years of overall experience with at least 2+ years in an HRBP role
- Should have extensive experience in designing, implementing and managing HR budgets.
- Should have prior experience of implementing and calibrating HR policies to meet business needs.
- Good understanding of the IT Services industry and its nuances
- Should have extensive experience managing senior stakeholders across geographies
- Good understanding of Psychometric assessments will be added advantage
- Should have prior experience of implementing HRIS systems
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal, written communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership, time, task, and resource management skills.
- Full understanding of the way an organisation operates to meet its business objectives