Our Partner, a Our Partner company which was founded on one idea - to empower those who invest in private markets. Private investments that are, well, a little less private and a little more open. With customers at the centre of our decision making, we are building industry-defining products and services for the fintech era, designed to give investors control, clarity, and confidence.
We operate from four offices located in New York and Dallas in the US, and London and Birmingham in the UK. Our team employs more than 200 professionals, with the business monitoring over 3,000 private market funds and 40,000+ holdings, We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and effective leader to be a Subject matter expert for client onboardings on data migration and report delivery.
As an Onboarding Senior Associate, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service in the context of both People and Customer Promises. You will be coordinating team resources to meet client deliverables, including training, mentoring and line management responsibilities. As a Senior Associate you will be also responsible to lead, empower and develop individuals to fulfill their potential and deliver world class customer service. The goal is to fully onboard client’s from initial contract through to full BAU within agreed timescales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the team deliver on key Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & KPIs through effective leadership, establish processes and deliverables as part of onboarding and transition into BAU
- Have a clear understanding of the Private Equity industry and how vehicles are structured enabling you to formulate questions to clients regarding transactions and financial statements
- Have a clear understanding of Private Equity terminology, performance metrics and types of fees and expenses and how they flow through our various systems
- Understand existing reporting and service offerings in order to be able to effectively utilize these for new clients. Including testing reports and data and assisting Business Analysts with the BRDs
- Have a clear understanding of client reporting requirements and co-ordinate with teams to ensure successful delivery
- Be capable of independently conducting analyses of client data including reconciliation’s of LP, GP, GL data extracts between systems.
- Build out POC workstreams and discovery sessions as the SME for onboarding
- Ensure the successful transition from onboarding to full BAU, providing regular updates to senior management, handling client escalations
- Working with cross functional experts to define the recruitment, training and onboarding plan for new colleagues joining the business. Creating an environment where we attract, retrain, and develop talent
- Drive performance management across the team, constantly raising the bar in terms of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Identify, initiate, and deliver continual improvement opportunities with particular focus on your frontline team
- Building cross function relationships, managing, and influencing stakeholders to enable continuous improvements to our customer delivery service
- Be an effective leader for positive change, driving and supporting the change agenda.
Key requirement for this role:
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in Financial industries
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business, Mathematics or other quantitative fields
- An accounting qualification like CA, CFA, CPA ,CMA is a must
- Background in Big 4 or other large renowned financial institution servicing clients is preferred
- Previous experience of working in the Private Equity industry is desirable
- Working experience in Data migration and Data reconciliation
- Experience working with large sets of Data
- Proven success of operating in a leadership position in complex and fast paced environments, with strong communication skills is essential
- Exceptionally people and customer orientated with a passion for delivering consistently good customer outcomes
- Strong line management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Good knowledge in Macros and PowerBI
- Identifying how to approach work; prioritising and planning work in an organised manner, monitoring and measuring progress
- Confident with managing stakeholders, internal and external, to a senior level. Influencing change and engagement, and well versed in reporting and presenting
- Exceptional attention to detail and curiosity to investigate out-of-pattern items and to always ask “Why”.