The Scalers builds world-class software development teams in Bangalore, India, for companies worldwide. With 200+ fantastic people across London, Krakow and Bangalore and 10+ new hires every month, we are growing fast and looking for the best to join us.
We are seeking a hands-on creative graphic designer, experienced with digital channels, to join the creative marketing team in Krakow — and take ownership over the development of the visual style, branding, web design, and daily graphic design work.
You’ll thrive in this position if...
- You are a creative thinker: you have an uncanny ability to think creatively and develop concepts and ideas in short sprints to create the biggest impact.
- You have 3-years of experience in web design and digital channels. Landing pages, social media, lead catchers and call-to-actions are no mystery to you.
- You’re rocking with design tools: Adobe Package & InDesign required, Sketch (nice to have).
- Skilled & interested in UI/UX: Having users in mind when designing is crucial, we’re looking for someone who has the expertise to analyse the current situation, and suggest design solutions that help demand generation.
- Fluent in spoken and written English: we're an international team, and we communicate in English on a daily basis.
- Illustration or animation/motion skills will be a plus
- Excited about the idea to be part of the international, multicultural, and diverse culture: Our team is spread between Europe and India and the multicultural aspect of our company is our strength.
Some of Your Responsibilities
- Work with our Creative Director to develop The Scalers’ global consistent graphic design style for use across various channels
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop new ideas, concepts, and execute marketing strategy and campaigns
- Develop materials such as: infographics, ebooks, white papers, social media graphics, website pages, landing pages, email designs, and other types of graphics.