Launch your career into orbit with The Scalers! We help businesses worldwide expand their software development operations with our unique offshore model. That's what we do best and it's what we love to do. With 250+ employees across Dublin, Krakow, Bangalore and Romania — and 25 new hires every month, we're growing fast and only want the best to join us. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Scaler? Come and join an unstoppable team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Marketing to define KPIs, strategy, create reporting, and analyse campaign performance.
- Work closely with the Creative Team to design and implement Marketing Automation workflows, prepare email campaigns, nurturing emails, and newsletters.
- Write email marketing emails and build them in Hubspot.
- Manage email marketing operations initiatives in Hubspot, including lead scoring, creating workflows, lead nurturing, and segmentation of our inbound marketing database.
- Support sales teams in terms of their outbound email marketing strategy
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Min. 3 years in a similar role
- Marketing automation experience and in-depth knowledge of Hubspot or similar marketing automation platform
- Great copywriting skills in English
- Experience in a B2B company
- Great knowledge of inbound marketing techniques and strategies
- A creative mind with strong analytical skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive with a positive, professional attitude
- Motivated to work independently and collaborate in a global team environment