Launch your career into orbit with The Scalers! We help businesses worldwide expand their software development operations with our unique offshore model. That's what we do best and it's what we love to do. With 250+ employees across Dublin, Krakow, Bangalore and Bucharest — and 25 new hires every month, we're growing fast and only want the best to join us. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Scaler?
- Overall responsibility for delivery of a high-quality Group financial and management reporting/insights
- Build relationships with colleagues in Finance, HR, Customer Success, and Sales & Marketing to ensure effective collaboration, communication, and insight brought to analysis.
- Working with and facilitating meetings with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget
- Continuous development of analysis and commercial insight to assist management in understanding the drivers of financial performance and supporting their decision making
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Measuring and monitoring of metrics for new business initiatives
- Considering opportunities for the company to expand or grow. Mapping out growth plans, including capital expenditures and investments. Generating three- to five-year financial forecasts
- Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close coordination with the business and accounting teams
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended
Skills you need -
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Attention to detail with excellent analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Experienced using NetSuite is a must.
- Solid experience modelling using Google Sheets is preferred
- A proactive approach to identifying issues and the ability to clearly articulate problems and proposed solutions
- Customer orientation with the ability to effectively lead, support, influence, and partner across departments
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Proficient Business English is a must
- NetSuite implementation experience will be added advantage
- CA / CMA with 6-8 yrs experience.
- Semi-qualified CA / CMA with good work experience in core FP&A will also be considered.