Launch your career into orbit with The Scalers! We help businesses worldwide expand their software development operations with our unique offshore model.
That's what we do best and it's what we love to do. With 300+ employees across Dublin, Krakow, Bucharest, and Bangalore — and 15 new hires every month — we are growing fast and looking for the best to join us.
We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer based in Bangalore to work within an international marketing team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be a part of The Scalers' dedicated international, marketing team. Work towards successfully growing and developing The Scalers employer brand and supporting our partners' brands
- Support and execute marketing collateral such as presentations, banners, social media assets, prints, emails, templates
- Support the team on photoshoots – an interest and desire to develop your photo skills is a must
- Actively participate in brainstorming to ensure marketing design and strategy are on message
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring consistency and high standards across all properties and collateral, collaborating closely with the creative director.
- Collaborate with other departments and internal stakeholders, including HR and Partner Success Team and support them in efforts for our partner's employer branding, onboarding, and more.
- 3+ years of design experience working on brand and marketing design initiatives
- An interesting portfolio that demonstrates the fundamentals of design
- Experience with the Adobe design suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc. - and you are comfortable using it
- At least mid-level photo manipulation skills
- A strong understanding of the visual aesthetics of various channels
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bring a proactive, positive attitude, constructive communication, and a willingness to learn, grow, and contribute to the team
- Interest in photography will be a plus
- Experience with employer branding projects will be a plus
- Comfortable working from the office and interacting daily with different stakeholders
- Positive attitude and people-person personality – an individual who would be considered to be good at working with others, having empathy, with abilities to teach, influence or persuade
When applying, please send your CV along with the PORTFOLIO! Applications without portfolios won't be considered.