Our Partner is an award winning, independent research company providing data and intelligence to the financial industry. Headquartered in London and with 8 global offices, our products and services are utilised by more than 60,000 professionals located in over 90 countries.
As an established Fintech setting up operations in Bangalore, we are seeking creative and proactive individuals to help us define the future of our technology. You will be an actor in our mission to turn Our Partner's database into an end-to-end solution for investors and fund managers.
As a Head of Billing and Order Management, you will be responsible for owning the end-to-end order processing, user management and billing processes across our global customer base, currently at ~3,800 customers. You will be leading the transition of billing operation from Manilla/London to Bangalore as well as help build up the order management /sales admin capability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with and support Global Sales Teams with order capture. Direct teams in London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong to troubleshoot issues
- Design and improve on existing order capture and billing processes. Participate in cross-functional projects that will streamline the sales quote-to-cash process and systems, including defining business requirements
- Produce, track, and evaluate key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to ensure adherence to process, invoice accuracy and speed of delivery
- Maintain a high accuracy of invoices and market leading processing times. Monitor workload and adjust coverage to balance volume across team
- Document processing/billing procedures and best practices to facilitate training of new team members
- Create, build, lead, develop and motivate a team of finance professionals
- Develop strong relationships with senior sales managers in the business and other operational gro
- Develop strong relationships with senior sales managers in the business and other operational groups
- Work with teams to improve the quality of Salesforce data
- Work with the Global Compliance Manager to ensure tax compliance
- Provide customer support to customers with disputes or inquiries concerning invoices or billing process
Key Requirements for this Role:
- 10 years’ experience, with 5+ years’ experience leading an order processing and/or billing team within a subscriptions-based business
- Professional post graduate qualification or degree equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science
- Experience in Billing, Payment allocation and Revenue Assurance processes and system implementation is a must
- Systems experience of Salesforce is essential; Workday desired
- Excellent sense of customer service and cross-departmental collaboration
- Strong leadership and communication skills with demonstrated success managing teams and supporting a global footprint
- Knowledge on financial services and information services industry preferred but not essential
- Ability to be hands on as required and willing to adapt to work with different time zones (London HQ, Singapore, Hong Kong and US)
- Self-motivated, able to successfully manage internal and external business partnerships and communicate at all levels to drive results in a dynamic environment.
- Detail to attention with ability to quickly absorb the nuances of our varied products and payment channels and tools as well as the workings of our billing and payments platforms.
Joining Our Partner will give you a fantastic opportunity to work in the most innovative space in an already innovative fast-growing company, rapidly adding achievements to your portfolio and playing a pivotal role in the disruption of private investment markets.