Accelerate your career with The Scalers. We help businesses worldwide expand their software development operations with our unique offshore model. Intrigued? You should be...
We custom build teams of exceptional engineers tailored to the exact technical requirements needed by our partners to deliver their digital and development strategies. This includes a white-label approach to recruiting the best product-based developers, a tried-and-tested recruitment process, HR and admin support, office set up and maintenance — as well as ongoing employee wellness and engagement support. What makes our model unique? Ownership! Our partners benefit by having direct workflow ownership of their offshore team. No resource managers, no contractors, no outsourcing, just genuine colleagues in Bangalore.
Put simply, building teams is what we do best and it's what we love to do. With 250+ employees across Dublin, Krakow, and Bangalore (soon to be Bucharest!) — and 15 new hires every month, we're growing fast and only want the best to join us.
We are ready to launch our proven model in Romania and are looking for a highly motivated HR & Business Operations Manager to help us build and scale our business. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Scaler?
Come and join an unstoppable team.
You’ll thrive in this position if…
- You enjoy a challenge and are able to maintain a positive self-starter attitude.
- You are dynamic and flexible.
- You like to take ownership and see things to completion.
- You are motivated at the idea of pioneering a new market and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You can work as part of a team and also remotely / independently.
- You want to grow within a company and see your efforts making a genuine impact.
- Work closely with our CEO and CSO to coordinate the team in Bucharest, Romania. You will lead a small, but growing operation covering and collaborating on office administration, accounting, legal and HR.
- Launch our Romanian operations with our global teams by building local partnerships and networks (for example: HR recruitment firms and accounting firms).
- Recruit and onboard our first engineers for our partners and ensure their success through employee engagement.
- Localize and implement our core business operating procedures, including the The Scalers culture.
- Help ensure we maintain compliance with local laws and regulations at all times by working closely with our external support teams.
- As and when you see the need, onboard the internal support teams around you to help our Romanian operations grow.
The ideal candidate would be a talented HR manager with good breadth of experience in business management that likes being empowered to make an impact, enjoys seeing her/his ideas come to life and is passionate about organisational culture and building a prolific working environment.
What are we looking for:
- Significant Human Resources experience at a management level. Experience or exposure to business operations is a plus.
- Solid problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- End-to-end recruitment experience, preferably in IT.
- Focused on personal and organisational development and able to bring valuable insight to the team and the business.
- Able to proactively manage ambiguity.
- Very good personal discipline and time management skills.
- Positive team spirit that motivates others to succeed.
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages.
- Team management skills.