Our Partner, a Our Partner company which was founded on one idea - to empower those who invest in private markets. Private investments that are, well, a little less private and a little more open. With customers at the center of our decision making, we are building industry-defining products and services for the fintech era, designed to give investors control, clarity, and confidence.
We operate from four offices located in the US and UK with an employee count of 200+ professionals. As an established Fintech company, we are setting up Insight Associate operations in Bangalore and we are seeking creative and proactive engineers to help us define the future of our technology.
As an Insight Associate, you will be part of a high impact team focused on delivering exceptional customer service in the context of both People and Customer Promises within the Investor Insight team.
Reporting to an Insight Vice President, you will be responsible for the delivery of timely, accurate and
high quality MI reporting. In addition the role requires the Associate, to lead, empower and develop
individuals to fulfil their potential and deliver world class customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the team delivers on key Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & KPIs through effective leadership within the Investor Insight operation.
- He/She should have a good understanding of the Private Equity industry, performance metrics, types of fees, expenses and Fund structure.
- Should ask questions to the Fund Managers regarding transactions and financial statements .
- Should be able to Drive performance management across your team.
- Able to constantly raise the bar in terms of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Create a right culture to make sure that both internal and external customer’s journey is not impacted on.
- Review colleague’s output and ensure that the quality of MI reporting is accurate and inline with the expectations.
- Should have a good understanding of effectively handling existing reporting and the PCO data processes/procedures.
- Must be capable of independently conducting analyses of financial statements and capital account movements.
- Experience working with extracting correct quantitative and qualitative information from financial reports.
- Good Understanding on Partnership Agreements and other relevant legal documents and should be able to summarize information relevant to Portfolio Monitoring.
- Able to work closely with other internal departments to ensure timely accurate client reporting.
Key requirement for this role:
- 4+ years of related experience of working in the Private Equity industry is desirable.
- Proven success as a leadership position in complex and fast paced environments, is essential
- A highly effective leader with strong communication skills.
- Ability to galvanise, motivate, engage with a team to deliver optimum performance.
- Should be Exceptionally passionate about delivering consistently good customer outcomes.
- Should have very strong analytical skills.
- Capable enough of identifying how to approach tasks, prioritising and planning work in an organised manner, monitoring and measuring progress.
- Should be confident with managing stakeholders, internal and external, to a senior level.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet client deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and curiosity to investigate out-of-pattern items and to always ask “Why”.
- Should have a good understanding in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office 365.
- Education level – Bachelors’ Degree. University courses conducted in English are preferred.
- Business fluency in English is required.