Our Partner, a Our Partner company which was founded on one idea - to empower those who invest in private markets. Private investments that are, well, a little less private and a little more open. With customers at the centre of our decision making, we are building industry-defining products and services for the fintech era, designed to give investors control, clarity, and confidence.
We operate from five offices located in the US, UK and India, with an employee count of 200+ professionals. As an established Fintech company, we are seeking creative and proactive individuals for our Investor Insight operations team in Bangalore who will be a valuable addition and help us define the future of our service.
As an Insight Senior Associate, reporting into the Investor Insight Vice President, you will be part of a high impact team focused on exceptional customer delivery. Data is integral to our clients giving them clear visibility of the performance of their investments. You will play a key role in collating, interpreting, understanding and presenting this performance data to our clients through internal software. In addition the role requires the Senior Associate to lead, empower and develop individuals to fulfil their potential and deliver world class customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the team delivers on key Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & KPIs through effective leadership within the Insight operation.
- Have a clear understanding of the Private Equity industry and Fund structure in order to be able to formulate questions to the Fund Managers regarding transactions and financial statements and be able to make independent judgements and formulate
- Finding and summarising information (performance metrics, types of fees, expenses and Fund structure) as well as understanding Limited Partnership Agreements and all other relevant Legal documents relevant to Portfolio Monitoring for Private Equity / Limited Partnership funds.
- Drive performance management across your team, constantly raising the bar in terms of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Should formulate and ask questions, as required, to the Fund Managers regarding transactions and financial statements
- Able to constantly raise the bar in terms of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Create a culture of right first time to make sure that both internal and external client’s journeys are not impacted on.
- Review colleague’s output and ensure that the quality of MI reporting is accurate and inline with the expectations.
- Must be capable of independently conducting analyses of financial statements and capital account movements.
- Experience working with extracting correct quantitative and qualitative information from financial reports.
- Able to work closely with other internal departments to ensure timely accurate client reporting.
Key requirement for this role:
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Industries.
- Proven success of operating in a leadership position in complex and fast paced environments, is essential
- Education level – Bachelors’ Degree. Masters/Professional/Technical qualification is desirable.
- Experience working in Financial reporting will have an advantage over other candidates
- Experience or understanding of Private Equity Industry/Limited partnership funds is desirable
- Strong experience in managing a team.
- Should have experience managing and delivering projects end to end.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Should have a good understanding in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office 365.
- Business fluency in English is required.
- A highly effective leader with strong communication skills, with the ability to galvanise, motivate, engage with a team to deliver optimum performance.
- Exceptionally people and customer orientated with a passion for delivering consistently good client outcomes
- Identifying how to approach tasks, prioritising and planning work in an organised manner, monitoring and measuring progress.
- Should be confident with managing stakeholders, internal and external, to a senior level.
- Influencing change and engagement, and well versed in reporting and presenting
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet client deadlines.
- Experienced in working with multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and curiosity to investigate out-of-pattern items and to always ask “Why”.