Our Client is a worldwide leader in training, assistance and software adoption for Fortune 500 companies. Our patented technology is trusted by 15 of the top 20 banks, major international organizations and some of the largest hospital networks in the world.
We are in the process of building the new generation of our product suite with a much more scalable architecture, state of the art web technologies and AI/Machine learning functionalities.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Python Developer, to grow with our global development team. You are required to design scalable architecture considering the business horizon and use-cases and bring multiple teams together from different domains to achieve the desired outcome.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience in systems design, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and methods available
- Experience architecting, developing and/or maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in virtualized environments
- Develop and own architectural roadmap and ensure the product aligns with the business, clients and stakeholders strategies and requirement.
- Deep understanding of API design, standards and architectural concepts including REST, GraphQL, Deepr and HATEOS.
- Understanding of API Specification formats including OpenAPI(Swagger), RAML and API Blueprint
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- 8+ years of technical experience with proven experience in designing and successfully executing large scale projects on production.
- Should have strong experience with developing modular, and manageable Python Code with Python 3.7+ and MySQL
- Expert in developing applications using Python Frameworks including Django, Flask
- Should have experience with React frameworks.
- Demonstrated strength in data modelling, ETL pipeline development, and data warehousing
- Experience with Cloud-native application concepts and architecture
- Experience with containerisation specifically using Docker
- Experience with architecting Kubernetes based service mesh of microservices (istio, linkerd)
- Experience with public cloud (IBM, AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
- Ability to incorporate security, speed and scalability into the design stack.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members, with a strong English communication both written and spoken
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages and frameworks as needed
- B.S Degree in Computer Science
- Work within a successful, dynamic, small and growing team where personal development is highly valued.