Our Partner is the leading source of data and intelligence for the Investment industry. Headquartered in London and with 8 global offices, our products and services are utilized by more than 60,000 professionals located in over 90 countries.
As an established Fintech setting up operations in Bangalore, we are seeking creative and proactive engineers to help us define the future of our technology. You will be an actor in our mission to turn Our Partner's database into an end-to-end solution for investors and fund managers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Training administration for the full employee learning lifecycle including creating internal advertising and communications for programs and initiatives, scheduling classes, editing decks, arranging role plays, and arranging new manager induction.
- Manage and execute the administration and program management of training initiatives, meeting the talent plan needs.
- The focus in the next year is likely to be on scaling our new improved onboarding experience with the regional HR leads and driving our Learning Management System adoption.
- Jointly, owning the operational delivery of the Learning Management System.
- Learning to design and brand our significant catalog of internal training – ensuring we build a world-class training function.
- Point of contact for talent development, talent management, and training.
- Learn how to design and ultimately record training modules. Partnering with SMEs in the business to project manage production schedules, gathering scripts and materials through to uploading to the LMS platform.
- Coordinate internal lunch and learn, and other in-house programs.
- Produce and edit facilitation guides for our internal training programs.
- Work with the wider HR team and the Internal Communications team to ensure key talent development messages are delivered.
- Build assessments to evaluate training interventions, report results back to the business.
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline our Talent and onboarding processes.
Key Requirements for this Role:
- An ambition to develop into a trainer in the long term is essential.
- Motivation and enthusiasm to deal with a large amount of varied administration.
- Friendly and confident dealing with people with a discreet approachable style.
- Excellent written communication – with the ability to write persuasive emails and construct emails/letters adapting your style to the company ‘voice’.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience with excellent organisational skills.
- Detail orientated and thorough.
- Ability to learn a LMS system quickly.
- Effective communicator with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Excellent team contributor and self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, busy environment and be capable of managing a high workload and changing priorities.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite including Outlook with the ability to develop Powerpoint skills to an advanced level.
- LMS implementation and administration experience.
- Experience with video editing.
- Experience with LMS production, using tools like Articulate, iSpring, Kahoot.
- Experience administering LMS platforms, like Docebo.