Full Time | Remote-Poland OR Bangalore, India
The Scalers builds world-class software development teams in Bangalore, India, for companies worldwide. With 180+ people across London, Krakow and Bangalore and 15 new hires every month, we are growing fast and looking for the best to join us.
We are seeking a Marketing Content Writer to join our marketing team. Our ideal candidate is a creative mind with a strong writing background.
- Working closely with the Senior Creative Team and wider marketing team to create and execute a marketing strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns, various platforms
- Supporting the Senior Copywriter on a variety of projects and campaigns
- Write engaging blog posts (1-2/week) following SEO guidelines
- Generate unique ideas for various campaigns, concepts, and content formats
- Write and develop engaging and storytelling messaging to attract customers (that stand out from our competition)
- Understand our buyer personas and craft premium content for them (including whitepapers, e-books, website, landing pages, reports, webinars, brochures, infographics)
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Native-level English is a must
- An open and analytical mind able to research information, be up to date with the industry trends, being able to source insights and turn them into engaging storytelling content formats.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- SEO knowledge
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing/ copywriting/ content creation
- Innovative and being able to constantly come up with new ideas
- UX thinking and writing ability will be a plus (you should be able to conceptualise visually)
- Understanding inbound marketing is a plus
- Comfortable working with distributed teams
- Willing to travel
- Understanding of digital transformation and interest in ongoing tech trends will be a plus
Send your application (resume, samples of your work, and a few words why you think you’re a good fit for this role).