Launch your career into orbit with The Scalers! We help businesses worldwide expand their software development operations with our unique offshore model. That's what we do best and it's what we love to do. With 250+ employees across Dublin, Krakow, and Bangalore — and 15 new hires every month, we're growing fast and only want the best to join us. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Scaler? Come and join an unstoppable team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare a strategy to enter and establish The Scalers position on French-speaking markets including localisation of our ongoing marketing activities in English and organising brand new initiatives on the local markets.
- Localise our website, landing pages, blog posts, emails, presentations, landing pages, ebooks content from English to French and adjust SEO to French-speaking markets.
- Analyse audience requirements via in-depth keyword research to identify key themes and revenue-driving opportunities in French-speaking markets globally.
- Research and write content for web pages, articles, and ads aligned with our marketing localisation strategy.
- Come up with new tactics to target French-speaking markets.
- Perform site-specific keyword research, competitor analysis and technical analysis of the website.
- Collaborate with a creative team, graphic designers, SEO and SEM experts in terms of executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Build our presence on the French-speaking markets (coordinate events, collaboration with PR-agency, organise webinars etc.)
- Native French is a must
- 3+ year experience in marketing on the French market
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing and inbound marketing
- Knowledge about popular SEO Tools (keyword research tools, web analytics, Google search console and internal reporting tools)
- Advanced command over written and spoken English
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems.
- Nice to have: experience in the IT/tech industry
- Experience with Hubspot will be a plus