The Scalers is on a mission to solve the shortage of tech talent that’s holding businesses back. How? By building fully integrated engineering teams in Bangalore — the Silicon Valley of Asia. We've cracked the code of scaling tech teams with our unique model that combines recruitment, managed operations, and cultural alignment. Put simply, we say goodbye to low-quality outsourcing and hello to incredible teams of global talent. Dedicated, integrated, aligned. We call our model the smarter way to go offshore.
People and culture are at the heart of everything at The Scalers. With hundreds of employees across Bangalore, London, Krakow, and Australia, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced company with highly ambitious plans for the coming years. We’re growing at lightning speed and looking for only the very best to jump on board The Scalers’ rocketship, so come and join an unstoppable team! 🚀
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join The Scalers team and help build The Scalers’ brand. Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for managing projects, planning, allocating workflow, and delivery of marketing initiatives according to the marketing strategy plans for The Scalers in our key markets (Europe, Australia, and the US). You will also work with the marketing team and external vendors to deploy and localise relevant campaigns in our target markets.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering high-profile marketing campaigns, content production and marketing initiatives (e.g. production of ebooks, ads, email campaigns for various markets, landing pages, coordinating photoshoots, overseeing website development, presentations, events)
- Collaborating and communicating with various stakeholders (including management, sales, HR team, Partner Success, and creative team members) in terms of defining needs, translating them into project requirements, prioritising, building project timelines, and completing all necessary information or content in terms of deliverables
- Overseeing and planning the workflow of the creative marketing team according to agreed priorities and deadlines
- Driving projects delivery from beginning to the end
- Content review before signing it off and handing them over to the final stakeholders
- Coordinating collaboration with external vendors (e.g. video production agencies, photographers, event organisers, and marketing partners)
- Being involved in all marketing activities with various stakeholders (briefing, status calls, handover meetings)
- Preparing complete briefs and briefing sessions for marketing team members
- Managing the workflow and projects in our tool Milanote
- Working closely with the creative team, Creative Director, and the CMO to prioritise projects
- Initiating and owning field-marketing activities for key regions, such as regional tech event sponsorships, account-based marketing campaigns, collaboration with local media and publishers, etc.
- Operating with high attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Documenting process and iterating for improvements
What you need is:
- Demonstrable marketing operations and strategic experience (marketing agency or tech company preferred)
- You are a process expert with experience developing and refining workflows and project ownership
- Experience with project management tools e.g. Asana, Trello, etc.
- Experience in setting up project management processes from scratch
- Clear and concise communicator with the ability to listen effectively and share ideas across functions
- Relaxed and confident communication style when handling, managing, supporting or leading a diverse group of internal business stakeholders, c-suite execs, and marketing team members
- Ability to combine an innovative and creative approach with a practical and organisational mind
- Understanding multi-channel and ICP-based marketing
- Able to multitask, juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders and high attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented and self-starter mindset
- You’re a great teammate with a positive attitude
- Experience partnering with external agencies and suppliers
- Skilled in simplifying sophisticated work streams
- Comfortable with change and a very fast-paced environment
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)