Our Partner is a technology-led financial services firm that supports private equity investors. Our Partner’s Engineering team drives our technology development and delivers cutting edge and innovative solutions to both our clients and internal teams.
As an established Fintech setting up operations in Bangalore, we are seeking creative and proactive engineers to help us define the future of our technology.
The QA Test Analyst will be part of the Business Analysts team and will support internal and external stakeholders by performing Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing, in a fast-paced environment. You will be expected to be an advocate of quality and have a “Build Quality In” attitude.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take part in scrum team stand-ups, sprint planning and task estimation
- Working with Business Analysts (BA) to define and detail test strategies, scripts, scenarios and qualification criteria for client onboarding, new software solutions, reporting and data migration
- Documenting test findings and communicating recommendations for go/no-go decisions on deliveries across the BA team and/or project managers
- Working with BA and the Data Services team in identifying the problems with failed test scenarios
- Involvement in the continued review, evaluation and improvement of new and existing test processes and documentation alongside DS and BA.
- Providing frequent updates on progress to line manager.
- Experience of working in Agile environments
- Experience working with third parties and client.
Key Requirements for this Role:
- 6+ years of related experience in QA testing in financial services or a Software as a Service environment.
- Knowledge and experience in technical and functional aspects of web applications testing usage of Selenium IDE, Protractor and other automation testing tools.
- The ability to build automation frameworks from scratch and being confident to manage all aspects of the framework.
- Experience using Jira, Azure DevOps and similar platforms.
- Experience with end-to-end testing (like API, Security, Performance testing) and systems integration.
- Experience in testing content created with the Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server, SSRS, Power BI)
- An understanding of finance and accounting concepts and terminology and have excellent mathematical skills
- The logical approach to problem-solving includes the ability to identify inaccuracies in data or system performance, and the ability to assist in prescribing solutions to identified problems.
- Experience working with J-unit and N-unit is a major plus.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) practices ( Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members, with strong English communication both written and spoken.