About Our Partner
You will be joining the world’s leading data and insights provider for the alternatives assets industry. We empower the finance community with comprehensive data and expert insights so they can make faster and smarter investment decisions with precision and confidence. We are a forward-thinking company and strive to make an impact by enabling our customers to envision future possibilities, invest in ideas and infrastructure that build strong communities.
Business Development at Our Partner is the engine that drives our growth and our Sales
Development department is the beating heart of that engine. Our Sales Development Representatives are the first point of contact for the vast majority of our new business opportunities. This is a highly visible role that makes a direct and significant impact in our business. Additionally, the Sales Development Representative role provides boundless opportunities for both personal and professional growth. The Sales Development team serves as a launchpad to accelerate your career at Our Partner. For those driven to exceed expectations, career paths at Our Partner are endless.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Leverage sales and marketing tools to research and identify ideal personas to prospect.
• Perform high volume outbound prospecting through email campaigns, calls and research tools such as LinkedIn and Salesforce.
• Schedule and proactively set up meetings between qualified leads and Sales Executives.
• Act as consultants - our clients appreciate the value of our data for their needs, so we take the time to understand those needs and address them head on.
• Connect with prospects through written and verbal communication, work closely with account executives to understand prospect needs, and for continued knowledge development.
• Prospect into accounts, searching for key points of contacts to strive for daily, weekly, and monthly demo goals, while providing excellent experience for prospective customers.
• Create outreach strategies for new lead generation methods and conduct market research to identify new leads, supporting the senior Sales teams and Account Executives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts.
Key Requirements for this Role:
•You have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections
•Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting
•Naturally and highly curious - ask thorough and pointed questions, guiding potential clients through needs analysis and discovery sessions to qualify the lead and drive new opportunities
•Stellar and professional communicators, both verbally and in their written works
•Possess strong negotiation skills and can effectively close leads
•Self-motivated, dedicated, and driven to succeed
•Love to meet and exceed goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
•Team players with entrepreneurial spirits - come up with and are willing to try new
ideas to achieve greater levels of success
•Interested in financial markets or services, particularly private equity and venture
•Generally, have at least one (1) year of professional work experience, ideally in
finance or sales
Our culture and values are:
Be Customer obsessed
We exist for our customers. We listen to them and understand their challenges. We design best-in-class data solutions for their success.
Act with integrity
We build trust through honesty and transparency. We’re committed to doing the right thing for our customers, our company, and each other.
Own your success
We’re a high-performance team. We challenge and champion each other in our pursuit of excellence. We never stop learning and strive to become experts in our fields.
We lead the industry through innovation. We foster collaboration and creativity to solve our clients’ next challenge and give them a competitive advantage.
The Scalers is a leader in its industry, with multiple offices across Europe and Asia.Working for The Scalers offers you a stable and rewarding career. Our international team in Bengaluru (Indian, French, American) and our Chief Happiness Officer will ensure we have a tremendous experience together!
At The Scalers we use the latest technologies and will always welcome your ideas to make our product better.Our training and development programs make sure you always stay ahead of the curve and enhance your profile!