The Scalers builds world-class software development teams in Bangalore, India, for companies worldwide. We are a company driven by culture, growth, and impact. With 200+ fantastic people across Dublin, Krakow and Bangalore and 10+ new hires every month, we are growing fast and looking for the best of the best to join us. Could this be you?
We are looking for motivated SDR to help us reach new heights and break into new markets
You’ll thrive in this position if…
- You are up for the challenge of creating your own success story
- You have experience working in a team and remotely and enjoy the independence and responsibility that comes with this.
- You want to grow within a company and make a difference/impact
- You are able to maintain a positive self-starter attitude and enjoy the strategy behind lead generation.
- You are collaborative and see the value in working with other departments to get things done.
- Research target market and build a list of target accounts ( with the help of our internal research team)
- Researching and identifying decision-makers within our target companies
- Implement an actionable outbound strategy to include cold emailing, cold-calling, social selling, and any other lead generation techniques as a way of warming up your territory.
- Be the first point of contact for any new business. You will manage our potential partners' needs and be able to articulate our value proposition, then book in a follow-up meeting/call for the senior sales team.
- Create a handover analysis of the prospect before handing them off to the Sale Leaders for closing
- Offer support to senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Continue to develop creative outreach strategies for new lead generation methods, exploring the use of automation tools and workflows and bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Ensure KIP’s and lead generation goals are achieved
- Track all activities in CRM / Database
- 2-4 years outbound sales experience within a consultancy, tech, financial services, or offshoring/outsourcing.
- A native German / Dutch or French speaker who is fluent in English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills