The Scalers is on a mission to solve the shortage of tech talent that’s holding businesses back. How? By building fully integrated engineering teams in Bangalore — the Silicon Valley of Asia. We've cracked the code of scaling tech teams with our unique model that combines recruitment, managed operations, and cultural alignment. Put simply, we say goodbye to low-quality outsourcing and hello to incredible teams of global talent. Dedicated, integrated, aligned. We call our model the smarter way to go offshore.
People and culture are at the heart of everything at The Scalers. With hundreds of employees across Bangalore, Dublin, Sydney, Krakow, and Bucharest, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced company with highly ambitious plans for the coming years. We’re growing at lightning speed and looking for only the very best to jump on board The Scalers’ rocketship, so come and join an unstoppable team! 🚀
We are hiring a Sales Operations Manager to join The Scalers team. This is a very strategic position, part of our sales group where you will work with, and report directly to the Head of Sales Your main responsibilities will be to:
What you'll do:
- Sales Process: Own how sales processes are manifested within Salesforce.com, Hubspot and Apollo. Create new scalable processes & optimise existing ones, including lead conversion, opportunity creation & handoff, opportunity field requirements, sales stages, activity capture from external systems, book of business management, account rest & resurfacing strategy, pipeline management, forecasting, and more.
- Data Analysis: Track and analyse key sales metrics such as pipeline generation, win rate, stage conversion rates, and more. Empower sales leaders to get the most out of our data by regularly surfacing insights and recommendations. Assist with ad hoc reporting requests for executives and investors. Maintain Salesforce, and Hubspot data cleanliness as our ultimate source of truth.
- Pipeline Health: Consistently monitor the health of the New Business and Upsell pipeline in Salesforce and Hubspot to ensure our bookings forecasts are accurate and up to date. Ensure sales leaders have the level of visibility needed to inspect their team’s pipeline and correct any issues.
- Forecasting: Use historical bookings win rates to forecast future results and automate the current manual forecast process. Work with sales leaders to implement creative strategies to increase pipeline.
- Sales Tech Stack: Act as the main administrator for our sales tech stack, including Salesforce, Hubspot, Apollo, Slack, Google docs, Notion, etc.; maintain Salesforce and Hubspot integrations and user provisioning, and ensure tools are fully adopted and being used according to best practices. You will be the main point of contact for troubleshooting and questions involving these tools.
- Funnel Monitoring: Work with Marketing Operations and Customer Operations to design ways to streamline the lead funnel from end to end. Monitor conversion rates and identify where the business needs to focus. Turn handoffs between teams into a differentiator, rather than a point of friction.
- Technology Provisioning and Management: Assist in tool rollout, training, & documentation creation to ensure all reps are successfully onboarded and then ensure adoption
- Incentive Plans: Support the design and rollout of motivational, right-sized incentive plans for the sales team; help educate the team on plans to ensure a high degree of alignment and comprehension.
Requirements for the role
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales operations, revenue operations, Tech Stack administration, or a similar field
- 2+ years of experience building processes in SFDC, Hubspot and Apollo (declarative automation, object & field management, integrations management)
- Intelligent, curious, and detail-oriented with a passion for optimization and a penchant for asking the right questions
- Organised systems thinker and collaborative teammate who loves both the people-facing and technology-facing aspects of sales operations
- Energised by a fast-paced startup environment where there’s always more to learn, do, and take on, and excited to have a direct impact on revenue
- Strong data visualisation and analysis skills – in SFDC, Hubspot(reports & dashboards), a Business Intelligence tool such as Looker or Tableau, and Excel