The Scalers is on a mission to solve the shortage of tech talent that’s holding businesses back. How? By building fully integrated engineering teams in Bangalore — the Silicon Valley of Asia. We've cracked the code of scaling tech teams with our unique model that combines recruitment, managed operations, and cultural alignment. Put simply, we say goodbye to low-quality outsourcing and hello to incredible teams of global talent. Dedicated, integrated, aligned. We call our model the smarter way to go offshore.
People and culture are at the heart of everything at The Scalers. With hundreds of employees across Bangalore, Dublin, Sydney, Krakow, and London, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced company with highly ambitious plans for the coming years. We’re growing at lightning speed and looking for only the very best to jump on board The Scalers’ rocketship, so come and join an unstoppable team! 🚀
We are hiring an SDR Manager to join The Scalers team. This is a very strategic position, part of our sales group where you will lead & manage a team of 6 (and growing) BDRs across EU & APAC, to successfully generate new qualified leads & opportunities for the BDM team. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this role will be based in our brand new London office.
- Understand The Scalers unique value proposition and culture
- Train (and improve) members of the BDR Team to identify, contact, and generate qualified new sales opportunities.
- Ensure BDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring weekly 1:1s
- Plan for hiring and onboarding new BDRs.
- Set and maintain strong and achievable operational (activity benchmarks) and strategic sales development metrics
- Work closely with members of the Sales Team, namely the Global Sales Director and BDM’s, to improve opportunity creation, management and qualification processes
- Work closely with the Sales Team to identify key company target accounts to develop.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing & Research team to improve lead generation processes
- Ensure best practices with email, phone, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Apollo.io and Lusha.
- Maintain CRM and Database accuracy for you and your team.
- Ensure monthly KPIs are achieved and opportunity generation goals are achieved.
- Provide clarity on the actions, strategies, and metrics required to achieve the goals, ensuring that each team member clearly understands their individual role
You’re a good fit if you have:
- 4+ years of SDR Team management (with a good understanding of the technology landscape or experience in the outsourcing/offshoring industry).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other lead-generation tools.
- Motivated, self-starter attitude and hungry to succeed.
- Can be a mentor by leveraging your expertise and experience to help the BDRs understand the path to success
- A natural leader who takes pride in the success of their team members
What you will get:
- Competitive base salary + OTE.
- Support and development from your Sales Director and allocated BDM.
- 25 Days paid holiday + bank holidays.
- Hybrid/flexible working (office and home-based).
- Opportunity to travel to Bangalore.
- Private health care.
- Pension contribution.
About The Scalers:
The Scalers help tech leaders at global companies expand their core software development teams, by partnering with them to source, hire, build, and retain an offshore team of highly-skilled senior engineers who become an integral part of their organisation for the mid-long term.
Our proven team-building model is a perfect combination of tailored recruitment, managed on-the-ground operations, and cultural alignment. No resource managers, no contractors, no outsourcing, just genuine colleagues in Bangalore!