Our Partner is Australia's leading holistic marketing services company providing data and marketing technology solutions for businesses invested in providing better customer experiences.
As a fast-growing company we are scaling up our operations in Bangalore, we are seeking highly skilled, professional, and committed people who understand the importance of our service to customers.
As an AEM Senior Developer you will be responsible for translating client content management requirements into technical designs which includes enterprise-level architecture and implementing strategies using components of the Adobe AEM platform to support multi-site, multi-channel, multilingual delivery environments. You will serve as an AEM subject matter expert and will take ownership of defining end-to-end architecture for the web platform and provide technology leadership, influence thinking and lead/mentor teams of front and back-end developers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media, etc.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of AEM implementation, migration or support projects across multiple clients.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions and present architectural decisions to stakeholders.
- Write code for custom workflows, components, and templates to extend AEM's functionality and meet project requirements.
- Create and organize files and folders within Adobe Cloud Assets. Define metadata schemas and implement tagging for efficient asset management.
- Integrate AEM with external systems such as Workfront, Brand Portal, and Adobe Creative Cloud. Implement and configure the necessary components for seamless integration.
- Utilize AEM's personalization features to deliver tailored content and experiences to specific user segments.
- Write unit tests to ensure code quality and stability. Conduct thorough testing to identify and resolve any issues during development.
- Build and deploy code using established pipelines or deployment mechanisms. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth integration and successful project delivery.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an AEM developer.
- Extensive hands-on experience with AEM, including implementation, customization, and support, demonstrating a strong understanding of AEM's architecture and development concepts.
- Proficiency in Adobe Cloud Assets, OOTB Custom Workflow and Metadata Schemas Tags.
- Demonstrated experience in integrating Adobe Cloud Assets with other Adobe products.
- Hands-on experience with Assets Template, Assets Collection, Assets Omni Search and Good Knowledge in InDesign Server.
- Strong familiarity with version control systems like Git, as well as build tools like Maven and deployment pipelines (e.g., Jenkins). Knowledge of unit testing frameworks and the ability to write unit tests for code quality assurance.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills, working effectively with cross-functional teams and clients. Strong communication and presentation abilities to interact with stakeholders.
Join Australia's leading holistic marketing company IVE as part of the Data-Driven Communications team, to deliver competitive advantage to our clients through the delivery of innovative 1:1 customer experience.