Senior Business Analyst
Our Partner International Funds Limited (MIFL) is a management company that undertakes significant proprietary R&D and collaborates with selected international partners, leveraging on its open innovation platform and proprietary process (MedInSynC®), with a view towards developing in house solutions tailored to meet clients’ needs
As an established organisation setting up operations in Bangalore, we are seeking highly skilled, professional and committed people who understand the importance of our service to customers across the world and our environmental responsibility.
The Senior Business Analyst will work with the IT team to provide business analyst support, helping to define the business processes and requirements for IT Analytics project/change initiatives that will help support and contribute to the company’s growth. This is a terrific opportunity for applicants to gain exposure to the financial industry, specifically asset management and investments.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work pro-actively with senior management, third party technical consultants and internal and external stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate, facilitate and drive the established in-house project management process for selected cross functional change initiatives and projects.
- Manage change requests during project lifecycle to avoid any delays in the scope of work.
- Develop a deep understanding of business areas and assist the business stakeholders in the prioritisation and phasing of requirements across the scope of work.
- Build artifacts as appropriate, including business case documentation, scope documentation, and process flows.
- Support production of test plans, test conditions, test scripts, and support the running of coordinated system tests, user acceptance and various other tests
- Support delivery teams as they develop, test, and deploy solutions. Review delivery team output to ensure requirements are accurately interpreted and defined.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations with material as and when the need arises.
- Sharing updates in a clear and concise manner to IT and business teams(including senior leaders) at all stages of project lifecycle.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Good knowledge of business analysis, project management processes and methodologies (Waterfall/Agile).
- Excellent communication skills and hands-on Stakeholder Management experience.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, such as Excel, Access, Visio, etc.
- Experience of conducting requirement workshops and analysis to define project business cases, prioritised requirements lists, functional specifications, test scripts and sign off documentation.
- Solid understanding of IT systems (RDMS systems, data warehouse).
- Skills in SQL, Snowflake, PowerBI, IBM Cognos and QlikSense can be a plus.
- Experience in Financial Services but not necessarily in Funds, Asset Management and/or Life Insurance.
- Good knowledge of regulatory issues within the asset management and life insurance industries (e.g. EMIR, Solvency II, FACTA, AIMFD) would be an added advantage.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- 2-3+ years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with adequate business experience.
- ITIL, PMP, Prince2, Agile (DSDM / Scrum), CBAP certifications or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Enthusiastic and energetic problem solver to join an ambitious team.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to interact with and influence stakeholders across an organisation
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage time, and meet aggressive deadlines.
Joining Our Partner will give you a fantastic opportunity to work in the most innovative space in an already innovative fast-growing company, rapidly adding achievements to your portfolio and playing a pivotal role in the growth of the organisation.