Our Partner provides a simple and reliable solution that enables SMEs to monitor the level of cash flow over time, plan its development and anticipate possible periods of shortage.
Our Partner develops a SaaS platform for SMBs to manage and forecast their cash flows. Our ambition is to become the global financial management solution for SMBs in Europe. Our Partner is currently live in France, Germany, Spain, Italy and the Netherlands.
As a Senior C# .Net Developer you will primarily be responsible for providing development enhancements and troubleshooting. You will be part of an international team that will be shouldering you and helping you take on the challenges of providing world-class solutions to our customers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and build a robust architecture
- Guarantee the proper integration of current and future functionalities
- Guarantee quality through the application of tests and code reviews
- Prioritize the tasks and functionalities to be developed as a team
- Participate in the design functional and technical production taking into account the end-user needs
- Manage time and knowledge production set-up priorities with regard to the growth of startup
- Develop ergonomics and adapt technologies to usage
- Be proactive and propose new technological solutions to the team
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Experience building enterprise-grade applications using .Net Core
- You should have experience in front-end technology (Angular, Vue.js or React) preferably in Angular 10
- You have already worked in web development and ideally in SaaS products.
- Experience working with the Azure cloud platform and knowledge in Azure DevOps is considered a plus.
- Good experience in working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming Web APIs
- Proficient in working with object-oriented design and service-oriented design, continuous integration, unit testing and design patterns.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Should be result-oriented and has a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members, with a strong command of English both written and spoken.
- Mandatory experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM certification is a major plus)