Our Partner is a revenue-generating payments service and technology provider. Our Partner provides integrated digital payment services on a unique single platform that offers acquiring, processing, digital wallets, VAT refund and currency conversion services.
Our Partner helps businesses meet the needs of their customers by simplifying complex payments, helping people spend freely. Our Partner serves 600,000 Merchants and 100 partner banks across more than 70 markets on five continents
As a Data Scientist you will support the growing delivery of the Data & Business Intelligence team helping the organisation produce and deliver technology solutions for the Business Intelligence products.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will develop Artificial Intelligence solutions from scratch to deployment which support various processes of the Proactive Organization Solutions.
- Should be able to independently perform Data Science tasks (like data exploration and cleaning, feature generation, modeling, data visualization) to support large-scale Data Science initiatives in the team.
- Develop an understanding of the business, technology, and Data Science-related topics such as data systems (data sources, data gathering, data storage) and perform exploratory data analysis and detect business opportunities
- Work closely with other data scientists to scale-up data solutions.
- Share ideas and success with IT professionals and business stakeholders throughout the company.
- Have an impact by helping us drive “best data science practices” within the global organization.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Hands on experience in adopting best practice for design, code, test and build across your team.
- Evolution towards continuous delivery and (private) cloud deployment (where applicable)
- Up-to-date with development technology, to ensure that the Our Partner Group keeps ahead of their competitors. Keep the line manager regularly updated.
- Participate in the Company’s Performance Management System and ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures, reporting systems and Company Values at all times.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- 4 years of minimum experience in machine learning and advanced data analysis on large data sets.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar technical field.
- Strong experience on Data science tools (e.g. Python, Java/Scala, Spark).
- Should have experience working on Cloud platform technology (AWS or MS Azure).
- Should be able to work independently as well as work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must have working experience in “Payments”.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, promoting collaborative team culture.
- Listens to others and ability to interpret product problems and resolution.
- Clearly articulate system technical aspects verbally.
- Prepare quality and accurate documentation that is coherent, effective & professional.