Our Client is a worldwide leader in training, assistance and software adoption for Fortune 500 companies. Our patented technology is trusted by 15 of the top 20 banks, major international organizations and some of the largest hospital networks in the world.
We are in the process of building the new generation of our product suite with a much more scalable architecture, state of the art web technologies and AI/Machine learning functionalities.
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer, to grow with our global development team. As a Python Developer, you should be able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop and maintain several components of Our Client’s cloning engine
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Experience identifying business needs, defining and building technical solutions to address
- Integration of data storage solutions such as databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Integration with third-party products, and platforms such as IBM, AWS, Azure, GCP, JIRA, etc.
- Carry out the research necessary for enhancing product features.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- 4+ years of strong experience with developing modular, and manageable Python Code with Python 3.7+ and MySQL
- Expert in developing applications using Python Frameworks including Django, Flask and Pyramid
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture and its security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Must have knowledge of various Security Frameworks such as NIST, CIS etc.
- Expert in server-side templating languages Jinja 2 and experience in API development and building internal tools.
- Proficient in understanding of code versioning tool – Git and familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Deep knowledge of Python Design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Decorator, Template, etc.
- Proficient with designing schemas, developing functions and procedures in PostgreSQL and performance tuning in SQL.
- Experience with deploying applications using containers such as dockers.
- A proponent of continuous integration, unit testing, jira and automation testing is a plus.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members, with a strong English communication both written and spoken
- B.S Degree in Computer Science
- Work within a successful, dynamic, small and growing team where personal development is highly valued.