The Scalers builds dedicated software development teams for companies worldwide. With 150+ employees across Dublin, Krakow, and Bangalore — and 15 new hires every month — we are growing fast and looking for the best to join us.
It is your opportunity to learn lots and join a truly great company with expert colleagues in India, France, the UK, Poland, and Germany!
We are seeking a Senior SEM/PPC Specialist with proven experience in B2B marketing, with success in managing paid campaigns across Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn for international markets.
- Planning, managing and optimising campaigns in Google (paid search and display), LinkedIn, Facebook for lead generation (B2B) in various international markets.
- Reviewing and analysing competitor ads to optimise ad campaigns and generate qualified leads and opportunities.
- Keyword analysis to identify keywords that can be implemented to increase visibility to target customers.
- Planning localised campaigns for different markets.
- Auditing campaigns and adjusting to accurately and evenly spend/pace, managing campaign expenses.
- Suggesting paid media strategies to promote our website pages and resources matching customer journey processes.
- Tracking and analysing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives, and paid campaigns, reporting to Head of Marketing
- Help optimise content for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Advanced analytical analysis of Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console.
- Staying updated on SEM strategies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Writing ad copy and collaborating with the marketing team on the preparation of engaging ads.
- Assisting the marketing team in building engaging web pages and materials for the campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B advertising, managing paid campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn for international markets.
- Fluency in English — we’re an international team and use English to communicate.
- Creative thinker with a knack for identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Well versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition for a niche B2B market with a small search volume.
- Experience in B2B is a must.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM, with a strong understanding of website analytics tools, marketing automation, A/B and multivariate testing.
- Experience in building engaging landing pages and running high-conversion campaigns for a niche market.
- Knowledge of Hubspot and HotJar will be a plus.
This position will be ideally based in Krakow, Poland — you must be based here already or have a willingness to relocate. We have a creative part of the team here in the city and while working mostly remotely, we would like to sometimes meet in person and brainstorm awesome ideas.
Send us your CV and a short message about why you would like to join The Scalers with examples of successful B2B campaigns.