The Scalers builds dedicated software development teams for companies worldwide. With 150+ employees across Dublin, Krakow, and Bangalore — and 15 new hires every month — we are growing fast and looking for the best to join us.
It is your opportunity to learn lots and join a truly great company with expert colleagues in India, France, the UK, Poland, and Germany!
We are seeking a Senior SEM/PPC Specialist with proven experience in B2B marketing, with success in managing paid campaigns across Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn for international markets.
- Planning, managing and optimising campaigns in Google (paid search and display), LinkedIn, Facebook for lead generation (B2B) in various international markets, native ads, and others.
- Being up to date with different ad technologies and come up with the plan and new ideas.
- Reviewing and analysing competitor ads to optimise ad campaigns and generate qualified leads and opportunities.
- Keyword analysis to identify keywords that can be implemented to increase visibility to target customers.
- Planning localised campaigns for different markets.
- Auditing campaigns and adjusting to accurately and evenly spend/pace, managing campaign expenses.
- Suggesting paid media strategies to promote our website pages and resources matching customer journey processes.
- Tracking and analysing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives, and paid campaigns, reporting to Head of Marketing
- Help optimise content for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Advanced analytical analysis of Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console.
- Staying updated on SEM strategies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Writing ad copy and collaborating with the marketing team on the preparation of engaging ads.
- Assisting the marketing team in building engaging web pages and materials for the campaigns.
- Wide experience in B2B advertising, managing paid campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn for international markets.
- Advanced English — we’re an international team and use English to communicate, you will also have to write ads.
- Creative thinker with a knack for identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Well versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition for a niche B2B market with a small search volume.
- You know what SKAG means.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM, with a strong understanding of website analytics tools, marketing automation, A/B and multivariate testing.
- Experience in building engaging landing pages and running high-conversion campaigns for a niche market.
- Knowledge of Hubspot and HotJar will be a plus.
Send us your CV and a short message about why you would like to join The Scalers with examples of successful B2B campaigns.