Our Partner is a managed services provider and Microsoft Gold Partner, simplifying IT operations and improving user experience through modern IT deployment and service delivery approaches.
Our Partner offers a range of services and solutions for the public and private sectors, such as Windows 10 Planning and Migration, Windows 10 Image, Solution Alignment Workshops, Enterprise Device Management, Managed Pilot, Hybrid Cloud and many more.
As a Senior Support Engineer, you will be providing support to Our PartnerPlatforms and its customers by analysing requirements, resolving support requests, providing knowledge and advice, and supporting the internal Our PartnerPlatforms staff on delivery. You’ll have exposure to a wide range of different technologies across the Microsoft Azure space, hybrid platforms, modern workplace, automation, and more.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing Tier 2/3 support with in-depth knowledge of Our Partner’s Service Stack within SLA times.
- Create and understand the support & procedural documentation and follow standard Service Desk practice and procedures (ITIL)
- Ensuring quality of service by setting the example and ensuring all information received via the IT Service Desk is accurate.
- In-depth diagnosing and troubleshooting desktop, IT infrastructure, and basic networking.
- Supporting Our Partner customers with technical advice and appropriate action.
- Recording all Service Desk interactions and time utilisation. Maintaining an inventory of all equipment, software and software license
- Managing PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Installing, testing and configuring new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- 5+ years of strong experience in deployment and updating Windows 10, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune.
- Should have experience in Deploying Software Applications and Software Updates
- Planning and Implementing Windows 10 installations and manage device authentication (Azure AD, AD)
- Understanding of managing policies and profiles (AD Group Policies and MDM policies)
- Implementing & managing conditional access policies and folder redirection, including OneDrive
- Understanding how to protect devices via, Microsoft Windows Defender (Application, Credential, ATP, Antivirus)
- Should have experience in Device management, Service administration, Conditional Access, Software Update management, Mobile application management
- Should have experience in any 2 technologies (PowerShell, General Scripting (Batch, VBS, C++, App-V, MSIX, Azure Automation, Azure Logic Apps / Power Automate, Azure IaaS, Hyper-V, Power BI)
- Monitoring device health (e.g. log analytics, Desktop Analytics or other cloud-based tools
- Managing and monitoring of updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR) and Software Update
- Maintenance and support, such as: Implementing and supporting site system roles (ideally with experience of CMG deployments)
- Understanding RBAC administration and security scoping and Distribution Points and groups
- Working with PKI HTTPS certificates
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- To be quality-oriented, deadline and result-driven and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Logical thinking in your day-to-day work and interactions
- Problem-solving aptitude and mindset and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about technology and willingness to learn
We're about passion, sharing opportunities, creating community, and helping others grow. Are you ready to find your success?