Full time | Bangalore – office OR Remote – Poland
Launch your career into orbit with The Scalers!
We help businesses worldwide expand their software development operations with our unique offshore model. We've cracked the code with our proven approach that combines recruitment, managed operations, and cultural alignment. We help businesses scale without limits by leveraging elite global talent, increasing software development capacity, and enabling faster delivery. We provide innovation-ready businesses with the smarter way to go offshore…
Intrigued? You should be…
With hundreds of employees across Bangalore, Dublin, Krakow, and Bucharest — and dozens of new hires every month, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced company with highly ambitious plans for the coming years. We’re growing at lightning speed and looking for only the very best to jump on board The Scalers’ rocketship. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Scaler?
We’re looking for a highly motivated and creative Social Media Manager to join our company. Come and join an unstoppable international team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conceptualise, develop, write, and deliver daily social media content to relevant communities that support business goals, while ensuring a professional image
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers across our social media channels and to diversify strategies on various platforms for business purposes
- Take ownership of all of our organic social media activities and engagement (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Maintain a comprehensive social media calendar and act as a project manager to ensure deadlines and goals are met
- Work with our Creative Team to produce channel-specific content, provide audience insights, and optimise content by channel
- Monitor and track hashtags, trends, and new platforms to scale and expand our social media presence
- Maintain a consistent voice, personality, look and feel for the brand across all social media
- Measure, track, and optimise performance so that we consistently achieve and exceed key brand and growth KPIs and adjust activities for maximising traffic and engagement
- Work closely with colleagues across the marketing and sales teams to understand the prospective customer journey, and apply insights to your captions, comments, and other creative assets
- Engaging and connecting with the HR & Partner Success departments in the office in terms of capturing the organisation’s culture and buzz for social media communication
- Engage in company events and take photographs and turn them into compelling storytelling.
- Work in a hybrid environment – with the teams both in the office and remote
- 5+ years of Social Media Marketing experience working with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and in an organic capacity
- Creative social media writer and storyteller, ideally with experience writing for IT and B2B
- Extensive experience with social media monitoring, publishing and listening platforms, with a proven track record of growing brand presence
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (communication style is professional, diplomatic, though with a sense of humour)
- Demonstrated self-starter, with the ability to work in a team environment with minimal oversight.
- Not scared of working in fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, team player, and strong attention to detail
- Strategic, creative, analytical, and hands-on at the same time
- Energetic, proactive personality not scared of taking initiative and engaging with people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working collaboratively with internal and external teams motivated to work independently and collaborate in a global team environment
- Experience in marketing automation and in-depth knowledge of Hubspot — or a similar marketing automation platform
- Great knowledge of inbound marketing techniques and strategies will be a plus
- Passion for social media & photography (if you grow your own social media channels, it will be a plus)
- Experience with account-based marketing tactics and campaigns will be a plus
- Experience with ICP marketing will be a plus
- Previous experience working with remote/hybrid teams will be a plus