Our Client established in 1996, is the world's leading technology and services company which specialises in Value Added Tax (VAT) reclaim for a global client base for nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM .. the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Our Client is a creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of VAT compliance and recovery. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be the best we can be. We have been voted as a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 4th year in a row
Our Client is currently looking for a professional driven Lead / Technical Manager PHP Laravel to be based in our Bangalore Office.
- We are a cloud-first cutting edge technology organisation searching for new talent to join our already talented global technology team. We're a rapidly growing and evolving organisation using best-in-breed technology such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, containers and microservices within an agile framework, and this is just the beginning!
- We want you to help us build the future technology vision for Our Client, we're always open to and are exploring new and better technologies that help the team win in the marketplace.
- Working with us will give you an opportunity to learn new stuff, be part of our success story and work with industry-leading experts and with some opportunity to travel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and launch robust, flexible, scalable enterprise solutions
- Provide technical leadership from architecture design all the way through to monitoring and support after release
- Capable of articulating and presenting complex product solution and strategies in a compelling manner
- Takes a lead position in complex initiatives of strategic importance (e.g., cross-functional/cross geographies)
- Researches, analyses, and proposes solutions across multiple groups appropriate for business and technology strategies
Skills / Competencies
- Proven design and architecture skills for Enterprise-scale solutions
- Experience in Web Development using PHP / Laravel
- Worked with multiple databases (relational, no-SQL, etc.) e.g. Postgres, Oracle, MySQL
- Expert software development skills
- Exposure in Design Patterns is a major plus
- Expert knowledge of security protocols and encryption
- Deep understanding and experiencing in implementing, AWS infrastructure is a major plus
- Rich and diversified experience in SDLC, People Management, Training, and Operations Management amongst other things
Special Requirements for the Role:
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and goals
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions
- 8+ years previous experience in a senior technology management role a must
- Being a self-starter, a problem solver and having a great attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Experience working with onshore/offshore development teams.