Our Partner is a specialist division of a multi-award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,300 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organisations and individuals in over 100 countries every day. Our product and software innovation centre is based in Varna Bulgaria and is home to the team leading the future of our technology platform
The Technology Project Manager will be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation's internal and external customer systems which enable our teams and clients to streamline activities across all areas of the business.
This is a truly exciting role, working with customer-facing systems, leveraging the very latest technologies (Amazon Web Services, Azure DevOps, MSVisual Studio2017, C#, MVC.NetCore, WebAPI, Angular, Tableau)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tailoring and applying appropriate project management standards.-Help build framework, playbooks and respective tools and techniques, following the business cases;
- Build and sustain effective communications and engagements with all stakeholders, incl. reporting through agreed lines and content on project status, risks, and issues and escalates where and when needed as set in the project plan.
- Document potential improvements to current processes.
- Ensure constant improvement for project efficiency.
- Propagate Agile Values and Facilitate Scrum ceremonies (Daily Standups, Prioritization meeting, Retrospectives)
- Identify issues & risks and recommends mitigation strategies
- Responsible for removing impediments for the agile team that prevent progress
- Track, improve and report on team velocity
- Support the Product Owner in managing expectations for project deliverables, planning and prioritizations
- Analyze productivity data, metrics and KPIs and prepare internal focus status reports
- Manage and motivate multiple project teams on different projects at the same time delegates, set tasks, supervise and coach
- Create and propagate a sustainable, positive environment. Elevate the company's culture and values.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Strong analytical skills and good orientation and understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and draw conclusions.
- Experience in Azure DevOps (VSTS) is mandatory
- Should have experience in Development
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Certifications in project management methodologies such as PMI-ACP and/or PSM certification
- Background on large scale projects involving multiple applications.
- People-oriented with good leadership abilities
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a University degree in Engineering or computer science
- Experience in influencing and managing cross-functional teams with indirect reporting lines.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Highly motivated, self-organised and result oriented
- Great attention to details and a great communicator and Result oriented, willing to drive change