The Scalers is on a mission to solve the shortage of tech talent that’s holding businesses back. How? By building fully integrated engineering teams in Bangalore — the Silicon Valley of Asia. We've cracked the code of scaling tech teams with our unique model that combines recruitment, managed operations, and cultural alignment. Put simply, we say goodbye to low-quality outsourcing and hello to incredible teams of global talent. Dedicated, integrated, aligned. We call our model the smarter way to go offshore.
People and culture are at the heart of everything at The Scalers. With hundreds of employees across Bangalore, London, Krakow, and Australia, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced company with highly ambitious plans for the coming years. We’re growing at lightning speed and looking for only the very best to jump on board The Scalers’ rocketship, so come and join an unstoppable team! 🚀
We are looking for a Web Designer to join The Scalers team and help building The Scalers’ brand. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for designing and improving the look of The Scalers website and designing new landing pages for marketing campaigns. You will also work with the marketing team and external vendors to deploy relevant campaigns in the markets.
We are looking for a Web Designer to work with Creative Director, marketing team, and developer to improve our website. Your role will involve the following:
- UI/UX and design of website and marketing landing pages
- Visual concepts, and design of custom projects
- Help to develop and improve the brand’s visual language in various digital channels (landing pages, email marketing, digital ads etc.)
- Develop creative and visual concepts for advertising campaigns, adaptation and development of concepts for digital channels
- Development, support, and maintenance of the design system for digital marketing projects.
- Collaborate closely with Creative Director, the CMO, and the rest of marketing team
- Partner with a web developer in terms of projects implementation and planning
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop new ideas, concepts, and execute marketing strategy and campaigns
- Support other graphic designers in developing graphic assets
Requirements for the role:
- You are a creative thinker: you have an uncanny ability to think creatively and develop concepts and ideas in short sprints to create the biggest impact.
- You have min. 3-years of experience in web design and digital channels. Landing pages, website pages, social media, lead catchers and call-to-actions are no mystery to you.
- You’re rocking with design tools: Adobe Package & InDesign required, Sketch (nice to have).
- Skilled & interested in UI/UX: Our top criterion is someone who puts the user at the heart of every design decision. We’re looking for someone who has the expertise to analyse the current situation, and suggest design solutions that help demand generation.
- Fluent in spoken and written English: we're an international team, and we communicate in English on a daily basis.
- Illustration or animation/motion skills will be a plus
- Excited about the idea of being part of the international, multicultural, and diverse culture: Our team is spread between Europe and India and the multicultural aspect of our company is our strength.