Our Partner Asset Management is one of the leading absolute return/hedge fund managers, overseeing assets on behalf of institutional investors from around the world, including pension funds, endowments, insurance companies, government agencies, private banks, and fund of funds.
Our Partner was founded in 2002 and launched its flagship global macro strategy in April 2003. It currently manages over $30bn and engages predominantly in discretionary directional and relative value trading in fixed income and FX markets, as well as the recently launched BH Digital, a division within Our Partner to manage crypto and digital asset strategies.
The firm currently employs over 1,000 personnel worldwide, including over 300 investment professionals. This global presence gives Our Partner the ability to identify and source attractive investment opportunities, as well as investment management talent wherever they may be. Our Partner has won several industry awards for excellence in risk management, operational robustness, and investment performance.
The firm’s main hubs are in London, Jersey, Geneva, New York, Austin, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Abu Dhabi.
In the role of a Workday Team Lead, you will be leading the Workday support team and working as a key stakeholder in ongoing Workday build-out and additional integrations and will be responsible for managing and running all Workday production actions and processes within the business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead offshore Workday support team and provide guidance and direction as needed.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Workday and related technologies and engage actively with onshore ERP Systems Lead, providing detailed updates on issues and changes .
- Work closely with the onshore support team to coordinate roll out plans for system enhancements and integrations and ensure projects are delivered effectively.
- Work closely with the onshore support team to deliver the Workday roadmap, including long term strategy, controls and governance.
- Collaborate with the onshore support team to ensure successful support of Workday ERP systems and ensure that the ERP systems are integrated and aligned with business needs.
- Ensures offshore team complies with Workday governance structures e.g. change control etc.
- Responds to queries from business and advise on technical solutions to business problems.
- Oversees configuration changes/ enhancements to business processes, reports and calculated fields to meet business requirements.
- Oversees changes to the FDM incl. cost centre, spend categories, locations etc.
- Manage the move to production process for all types of changes.
- Liaise with the onshore support team to understand business priorities and provide estimates on proposed systems changes.
- Key stakeholder in ongoing Workday build-out and additional integrations.
- Ensure Workday process and controls are compliant with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Identify Workday functionality and value creation opportunities to maximise the potential of the Workday
- Review upcoming Workday releases, assess impact of mandatory and non-mandatory changes on existing production build and liaise with onshore Workday Support Lead to make recommendations about functionality adoption
- A minimum working experience of 10 years in a Workday Support and Workday system expertise and experience of leading workday support teams.
- 3+ years of experience in managing and leading teams.
- Workday system expertise and experience of leading workday system implementation or supporting Workday in BAU.
- Strong experience of change across project lifecycle and delivery skills within the agreed timelines.
- Strong Experience of supporting a Workday platform in BAU and collaborating with 3rd parties e.g. project implementation partners.
- Strong experience in working with MS Office applications.
- Specific systems knowledge: Workday HCM Modules (HCM, Recruitment, Absence, Advanced Comp, T&P), Workday FINS (Core FINS, Spend, Procurement), Adaptive Planning and PRISM modules are mandatory.
- Experience in other ERP systems such as Power BI; JIRA; SharePoint; Whatfix; Concur, Service Now is highly desirable.
- Proven experience of managing complex projects with the involvement of multiple stakeholders.
- Workday implementer certification is highly desirable.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken is crucial.
- Should be a natural leader, self-starter, logical thinker, quick learner and have a detail oriented mindset.
- A Customer oriented and innovative mindset to offer the best solutions to the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.